Itinerary Hanoi City Tour 1 day:
We’ll pick you up from your hotel take you to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
You’ll visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of west lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Viet nam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
You have lunch at the restaurant in the Old Quarter. Afterwards, you’ll visit Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and soul of Hanoi.
OPTION 1: TUE, WED, THU, FRI, SAT, SUNDAY
You’ ll stop in at MUSEUM OF ETHNOLOGY.This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English.Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a centre for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
OPTION 2: MONDAY
Depart for Bat Trang ceramic village which is about 20 km away from Ha Noi, this is pottery village with a half- milleary historic development.
15.30 - 16.00:
Take the car come back your hotel.
Finish unforgettable full day Hanoi Sightseeing!
Add some options:
Enjoy Water Puppet Show from 15.30 to 16.15 or Electric Car or Cyclo around Hanoi's Old Quarter.
Come back your hotel at 17.00
On Monday and Friday morning, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnic museums are closed
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Free pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area
- Entrance fee
- Set Menu Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- Personal Expense, Tips & Gratuities.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- 75% rate of adult for children from 5-8 year old
- 100% adult ticket for children over 8 year old
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday and Friday morning. And closes from 5th Sep to 31st October
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather...
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Water Puppet show for Deluxe option only.. Then the tour will finish around 17h00 - 17h30.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Light bags. Should not wear short, mini skirt or shirt without sleeves