ITINERARY LA PACI CRUISES 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
(Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay)
Day 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY - LAN HA BAY (L/D)
Hotel or private address pick up with our shuttle bus. Short break half way. (We do have free pick up from Tuan Chau Ferry Terminal in Halong city, please contact us in advance).
Arrive Got Ferry Terminal, transfer by tender to La Paci Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin and set sail through Ha Long Bay while having time to admire the magical landscape go by. The Cruise Pass Da Chong Islet, where you can see alighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago.
A special lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through Islets of Con Vit and Gia Luan.
The Cruise sails through Lan Ha Bay and completes its entry through Cua Van Area. The area is surrounding of extraordinary limestone karsts landscapes. You can start your journey to explore Ba Trai Dao Beach, enjoy kayaking and/or enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Bay.
Back to La Paci Cruise, drop anchor for staying overnight. Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits.
Join cooking class demonstration (teaching you how to make our speciality, Spring rolls) on the cruise.
Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
Retire to your cabin or join the fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, internet access or play exciting games. Overnight on board.
DAY 2: DARK & BRIGHT CAVE – HA LONG BAY - HANOI (B/ L)
Enjoy sunrise and admire the never ending miraculous cenery of the Bay. Practice an invigorating Tai Chi session on the sundeck.
Light breakfast, coffee and tea served
Visit Dark & Bright Cave and islets by local rowing boats which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage
Back to our boat, relax before checking out
Lunch is served on board
Disembark at the Got Ferry Terminal by tender. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
Arrival back at your hotel or home
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruits basket, two bottle of mineral water in each cabin.
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 Lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaking, Tai chi exercise, Local rowing boat,Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment.
- Fishing equipment, exciting games.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Hi-class shuttle bus (round trip).
- Beverages, tips, and gratuities.
- Personal expenses
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- F.O.C for one child below the age of 4 years traveling with two adults, sharing bed with 2adults. Limited one child per cabin only.
- Children from 4 to below 10 years of age sharing a cabin with two adults on one bed are charged at 75% of adult rate, limited to one child per cabin only.
- Child more than 10 years old: Charged 100% of the given price